woensdag 14 april 2010

I think you like my new hair..

Today I had a really relaxing day. The sun was shining..finally after a harsh winter. I went to lunch with a friend. I had a great toast with salmon and my friend had a toast with goat cheese and honey.



I love to do some simple things with my friends. Just go out to lunch, go to the park or just lying on the grass in the sun. Those things make life worth while.
But of course sometimes you have to do something crazy..and today I did. After the delicious lunch me and my friend went for a total hair make-over!
Well I have to say I needed the new hairdo. It's much more my own hair color right now and I've gotten some bangs..yay! I think you like my new hair..at least I do. Pictures will follow soon.

Also I want to introduce you all to an artist I bumped on the internet. Her name is Laura Jansen and she's great! She is a singer-songwriter, who is established in Los Angeles but her roots are Dutch (it explains her weird lastname). Maybe you know her from covering the song 'Use Somebody' from Kings of Leon. I love this song 'Single Girls' and I really can identify with this song. It's a song for all the newly single girls out there! So check it out!

Laura Jansen - Single Girls





2 opmerkingen:

  1. hi! welcome to blogging. :) thanks for your comment on my blog and thanks for introducing me to a new singer. i loved her song! :D

    p.s. i am now your new follower. follow me too? thanks! :)
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks Mimi for your comment! Great that you loved the song :D her other songs are beautiful too.

    And thank you for following me and of course I will follow you :) I love travelling and events. It's difficult to promote your blog. Any ideas how I can do that?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen